1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad Academic Study

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by rockalt, Aug 3, 2010.

1. rockalt

rockalt iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello,

First, I apologize in advance to any moderators if this post is considered SPAM. Although I am not trying to sell anything, I do apologize if this is posted in the incorrect forum (wasn't sure where to post).

I am a Masters student at the London School of Economics and am writing my dissertation on the impact of the iPad on media consumption patterns. As part of my research, I am looking to interview a small sample of iPad owners. I'm just wondering whether anyone on this board is interested in participating/sharing their experiences with the iPad so far.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in doing, please just send me a PM and I can provide you with more info, as I don't want to flood these boards with my personal request. Thanks so much guys and hope your iPads are living up to expectations. I got to see one in action for the first time the other day and I must admit, they're pretty cool!

Cheers,

Jayme
  2. rockalt

rockalt iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi arshield,

Not sure if you'll get this but I tried responding to your PM this morning but was unable to as I need at least 6 posts before I can. Rather than flooding the boards with posts for the sake of it, I thought I'd try here first. If you get this, please PM your e-mail address.

Otherwise I will try PM'g you again when I have 6 posts! Thanks so much for your response.

Cheers,

Jayme