IPAD 4 Covers

Discussion in 'iPad 4 Forum' started by smittysinMO, Dec 10, 2012.

1. MILJAN

MILJAN
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Teracell case.. I don't know the name of the model.. But it is very nice case, i think it's easy to find it on web..

2. talon90

talon90
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    The Griffin is a tank and may just be the thing for a child using the iPad. It will certainly protect it from what life (and your daughter) throw at it. It is a great case. It is more bulk than I prefer or need. I have two different cases that I use. I have a Cygnet Lavish Earth folio case that I use most of the time

Amazon.com: Cygnett Lavish Earth Folio Case for new iPad (CY0727CILAV): Electronics

and a Belkin Bluetooth keyboard folio case for when I need a keyboard. Here is the Belkin:

Amazon.com: Belkin Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for New Apple iPad 2 / 3rd Generation, HD, 1080P, WiFi, 4G LTE, AT & T, Verizon: Computers & Accessories

Sam's Club has it on sale for $49.00 currently and that's where I purchased it.

3. Kd7irm

Kd7irm
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Big otterbox fan here, have and have had otterbox defender cases on all my stuff and all my kids stuff. Would not think of not having an otterbox on a high end device. Look on amazon for the best deal. Otterbox has great customer service and the warranty is great. The new ipad defender is what I've had on my 4th gen from day one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. j joy j

j joy j
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    This seems to be what I've been looking for. Ive had my share of cases that I think I like, only to use it for a couple weeks and not like something about it. I ordered this one and it should be delivered this week. If only it had a stylus holder but I'm pretty excited to try this one out, thanks for the suggestion.

#14 j joy j, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012