What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 4: adding a contact

Csagle49

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an IPAD 4 and everybody says there is an add button but on an IPAD 4 there isn't a add button. PLEASE HELP

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, the button to add names to your Contacts doesn't exactly say "add." But there is a plus sign at the bottom right of the left-side page (in landscape mode). See this for what I mean:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357269368.199326.jpg

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

OP
Csagle49

Csagle49

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes but on the IPAD FOUR there is plus button

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes but on the IPAD FOUR there is plus button

I'm afraid I'm a little confused, here. Yes, as I said, there is a plus button instead of an Add button - but it does the function of an Add button. Why the "yes but" in your post?

Again - what am I missing?

Marilyn

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm afraid I'm a little confused, here. Yes, as I said, there is a plus button instead of an Add button - but it does the function of an Add button. Why the "yes but" in your post?

Again - what am I missing?

Marilyn

I was wondering about that, too. Um, who cares if it's an add button or plus sign? Is anyone going to be stumped and not understand what a plus symbol means? Lol.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm thinking there is a language problem here. The only thing I can think of is that the OP meant to say is no plus button.

In which case they should go to Settings > iCloud and turn on Contacts. It works when the Calendar app looses it's plus/add button, so maybe it will work here as well.

Most reactions

Latest posts