What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 4.3.2 jailbreak what to do

baba17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello i have an ipad2 a version of 4.3.2 i havent got any ssh bloobs i cant upgrade to 4.3.3 so what must i do?Must i upgrade to 4.3.5 or must i stay on 4.3.2.if the next jailbreak will be on 4.3.5 i must upgrade it or i will miss again

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Without blobs, it becomes a matter of what you want to do. AFAIK, the only thing iOS 4.3.4 did was remove the ability to jail break using JailbreakMe 3.0. Then, per Apple, iOS 4.3.5 fixed a security breach.

BUT - the odds are slim that anyone is working on a jail break for iOS version 4.3.5 at this time, which is the latest Apple release for the iPad. IMNSHO, "they" are focusing more on iOS 5, which is due out later this year.

However, if they have trouble with iOS 5, they may re-look at 4.3.5 to keep the iPad2 holders pacified until they can jail break iOS5.

So, my main suggestion to you is to install/run Tiny Umbrella to save the blobs for iOS 4.3.5. Then, you can decide which has better odds of receiving jail breaker attention: iOS 4.3.2 or 4.3.5. Then, you can either stay put or upgrade to 4.3.5. I know which one I'd pick...

All that to say - no one really knows what's going to happen. All you can do is roll the dice and hope you come out okay.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts