What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3 wifi stops working

dscheyen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good day all
I have a new iPad and the wifi keeps cutting out, I have to reset network settings or disable wifi and then re-enable it it to get it to start working, I am unable to download the new iOS 6 due to this. Any ideas?
Regards
David

Last edited:

iPadIt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had this happen on my iPad 1, two of them, then after returning both I finally got a good one.
Thought they had solved this issue by now.

bdude52

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried toggling airplane mode on and off? My iPod touch has the same problem (but only since I dropped it and broke the screen) and to fix it I have to toggle airplane mode. Otherwise can you do the ios 6 update through iTunes on a computer.
Since the new ipad has come out only just recently, I assume it is still covered by warranty. Just take it to your nearest apple store with the receipt and they will replace it free of charge.

Nathan

niaus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since I updated my iPad 3 to iOS 6 I have been having Issues connecting to my wifi can someone help

bdude52

iPF Noob
Reaction score
niaus said:
Since I updated my iPad 3 to iOS 6 I have been having Issues connecting to my wifi can someone help

I think this is a common problem, though I have not experienced it on my ipad.
If you are having these problems your best bet is just to go to the apple store, and if they can't help you, then you will just have to try and restore, or wait for a fix update.

Most reactions

Latest posts