1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ipad 2 with numbers problem

Discussion in 'iWork Forum' started by babypink, Feb 23, 2013.

1. babypink

babypink iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ]Something odd happening on my iPad Opening Number on my iPad and before I even get into one of my folders to open a document it randomly copies all the documents. I can open the originals but not the copies which I have to delete. I have also noticed that the icon for numbers instead of being in colour is in grey
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +812 / 0
    Hello - I don't completely understand your question but am assuming that you are having problems w/Numbers, the spreadsheet app on the iPad - correct? If so, you might want to try the steps below; however, if I've misunderstood your question then please post back - good luck! :)

3. babypink

babypink iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's the app itself. If I tap on number as soon as it opens for some odd reason any saved document I have in numbers the app actually copies every single one. The number icon (document) is saved on the numbers desktop but its greyed out. So I have twenty saved documents then the app does another twenty documents but you cannot do anything with them except delete them.

I have done a reset and that has not worked sadly
  4. Gtatler

Gtatler iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    How about saving documents elsewhere (Dropbox/iCloud) then delete the app and re-download and install. Then copt the original documents. Sounds as if the app is either corrupted (unlikely) or had not installed correctly.

Sent from my iPad using iPF