What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Smartcover

norys

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the idea of the cover; however, I hate that it comes off so easily. I wish there was a way to lock it in place.

Anyone else frustrated by this?

Last edited by a moderator:

ColemanLee09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nope , its made to cover the screen when not in use. as long as you dont hang the ipad by the cover, it shouldnt fall off.

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the idea of the cover; however, I hate that it comes off so easily. I wish there was a way to lock it in place.

Anyone else frustrated by this?

I agree 100%. Mine holds just tight enough that it is pretty easy to forget totally that it can easily come off causing you to drop it.

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the less expensive non-leather version and it holds on fine!

I have the leather one and mine holds just fine also (I can hang the iPad from it and it won't fall off)

That is what is the problem is though, if you count on that sooner or later the thing will fall on the floor..........

Jamcats

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad2 with Smart Cover doesn't seem to be holding a charge. Battery was at 100% last night when I went to bed. Smart cover was closed all night. Battery was 20% this morning. Is the cover defective or should I be doing something differently. It held the charge well the first three weeks I had it, but has not for the last two weeks.

Kursac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad2 with Smart Cover doesn't seem to be holding a charge. Battery was at 100% last night when I went to bed. Smart cover was closed all night. Battery was 20% this morning. Is the cover defective or should I be doing something differently. It held the charge well the first three weeks I had it, but has not for the last two weeks.

Go int settings under the general tab and make sure the cover lock is set to on

Most reactions

Latest posts