What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 or ipad 3?

AgyPrab

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm so confused. Help me.. give ur opinion... thank u

Hissyfits

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depends on what you want in an iPad and how much you can afford. What do you want to use it for? Photos and games? Go 3rd Gen. Cost, good enough camera and general all round iPad. Go 2nd. Think about what you want it for and what you do most with it. I have gone from a 1st Gen to the 3rd because I love photos. And the quality is AMAZING.

jpandes

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Buye New iPad (3). I have both and the screen on the New iPad is so much better than the 2. I gave my wife the 2 when the 3 came out. Now, I hate using my old iPad 2.

ExCalif

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AgyPrab said:

In the history of computing the wise choice is to get the latest, most memory and fastest processor you can afford.

Whatever you will buy will be out of date in weeks. Whatever you think your storage needs are will be exceeded in months.

My only exceptions are - don't upgrade software or OS until a month or more after release. Let someone else be the beta testers.

Same with new hardware.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why are you confused? You can read about the different features, right? Isn't there plenty of info out there about the new features? It makes me think that Apple should have just done away with the old iPad so some people wouldn't be confused.

uwdawgfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To Ninja You probably do not have the EA scrabble app. it is not possible to get same options on iPad 3.

Last edited:

cdf3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 3. Purchased the iPad 2 then compared it to the screen of a family member's iPad 3. Reading text on the screen was like night and day. The text was very clear and easy to read on the iPad 3, without the need to zoom in. Text seemed a bit fuzzy on the iPad 2. My eyes didn't strain while reading text on the iPad 3, in comparison to the iPad 2. I returned the iPad 2 for an iPad 3, and have been happy ever since.
I also like the voice dictation feature on the iPad 3 as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Maitrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If u r buying 1 st time thn ipad 3 s best option..(.if it is in ur budget)...becuse now already ipad2 is out of date compare to 3...so y to buy out of date product whn latest its avil in front of u..with bunches of new feature and power pack performance...go for it u will love it

smithey1981

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same choice and after looking at both I went for the iPad 3. The screen is what did it for me. Also there was only about £100 between the two.

Most reactions

Latest posts