What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 on the news *as always*

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Was at lunch on Wall Street and someone from NBC (I think) was filming something regarding the iPad on the park bench in front of a building. I thought I managed to see the guy display a keyboard but that's all I could see without sticking my head in the camera and asking what they were talking about. Maybe I can google it ;).

Just wanted to share my iPad excitement for the day lol :D.

T.

Sent from my Pink Hearts Sparkly Black Verizon 32GB iPhone 4 using iPF

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NBC News has really been a big proponent of the iPad...they have a really nice app. They use them on air both in the studio and in the field quite often. It'll be interesting to see if the story is on Nightly News!

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
richsadams said:
NBC News has really been a big proponent of the iPad...they have a really nice app. They use them on air both in the studio and in the field quite often. It'll be interesting to see if the story is on Nightly News!

Ahhhh. Then maybe it was NBC for sure!!

Sent from my Pink Hearts Sparkly Black Verizon 32GB iPhone 4 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts