What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Launch Info in Canada on March 25

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

This is just an information that I received from London Drugs. Apparently, Apple specifically said NO WAITING LIST for the iPad 2 to all Authorized Dealers. It's first come, first serve basis only. And the stores will sell the iPad as soon as they open.

Guess, I'm really going to take the day off now.

Tom P.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Canadian Orders

I visited the local Future Shop today and asked the manager how many iPad 2's they were expecting on March 25th. He said 7 of each model. Looks like I will be ordering online because I do not want to wait in line for hours, hoping to get one of those 7.

Has anyone heard when online orders will start in Canada on March 25th?

OP
Y

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I visited the local Future Shop today and asked the manager how many iPad 2's they were expecting on March 25th. He said 7 of each model. Looks like I will be ordering online because I do not want to wait in line for hours, hoping to get one of those 7.

Has anyone heard when online orders will start in Canada on March 25th?

My guess will be Midnight. I'll stay up all night and keep checking. LOL.... Maybe at 3 AM PST.

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why not look at the Pacific Center or Oakridge Apple stores?

I'd rather wait for hours there than a reseller that MIGHT have a handful of models.

I had a blast at the apple store when I went down last Friday, but if I wasn't so impatient I would wait at an apple store direct.

I wonder if places remote will also be getting them? Maybe heading out to chilliwack or somewhere even further remote would be mire fruitful?

ThePhotog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think we should make our friends to the north wait an extra few months.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts