1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ipad 2 gmail message problem

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by morningsidemom, Jan 2, 2012.

1. morningsidemom

morningsidemom iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I access my gmail account on my desktop, my blackberry & now my Ipad 2. I am having some problems.

1. Most of my messages are going straight to the "trash" mail folder. A few are going to the "all mail" folder but none are going to "inbox", where I think they should be. I have looked on mail settings on the Ipad and can't seem to find anyway to fix this problem. Any suggestions?

2. I want to save some travel-related emails to the "travel" mail folder so I have moved them from "all mail" to "travel." However, it seems to not actually move the emails but to copy them instead. They appear in both folders now. When I try to delete them from "all mail", they also delete automatically from "travel". Again, any suggestions?

I appreciate any help with these issues. They are driving me crazy!