What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 extended warranty ?

WilleyWinter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
Any pros and cons of Apple Extended Warranty for iPad 2. We all hope that the machine will function perfectly, but what if things go wrong outside the initial warranty period??
I have never before purchased extended warranties with any product. Is it necessary with Apple in general, and iPads ?

Willey:)

John Spogg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm interested also. This two week old ipad is my first Apple product and I'm told extended warranty can be purchased anytime within the first twelve months, however, I suspect dropping the unit might be the biggest risk.

Ryan Ron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It may well also be a excellent thought to invest in AppleCare, as it will prolong the warranty of your Apple iPad for up to 3 many years.
This particular support from Apple makes certain your iPad will effectively function for a number of many years and in several circumstances as properly.

Most reactions

Latest posts