What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 case for ipad2 and apple bluetooth keyboard?

wmoleson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an Ipad2 and Apple Bluetooth Keyboard. I would like to find a case that can hold both and when opened have them connected or easily disconnected and looks nice with protection for both.

Any feedback is appreciated.

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You should search this. There are lots of threads about it.

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think most people use the Origami Workstation keyboard case that also serves as a stand for the iPad. That's what I do and I pack both into a Travel Express Case from Waterfield Designs. However, there is at least one case that meets your requirements. Can't comment on its quality, but it does exist.

Moderation Notice:This post has been edited by IPF staff in accordance with the Forum Rules

Please do not post external links. Read the rules.

Edit: Though it's difficult to discuss accessories for the iPad without providing links to external websites and the rule is violated in virtually every thread on this forum, I'll abide by it and simply note that the case in question can be found on a website that goes by the name of a river in South America manufactured by a company that has a name that begins with "Trendy" and then adds an adjective that refers to a finger.

Last edited:

skallal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here is the Targus case I use for my iPad , Origami stand and Apple BT keyboard

Moderation Notice:This post has been edited by IPF staff in accordance with the Forum Rules

The Origami stand doubles as keyboard case when not being used. And folded into a stand, it holds the keyboard in place with a plastic clip the Apple BT keyboard snaps into.

And the Targus case still has room for other items.

Last edited by a moderator:

apple2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ever catch one sight on a bluetooth keyboard with case on ebelow.com. It was on sale that time. But not sure by now. Hurry up,maybe you can catch it.

apple2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bluetooth keyboard ?View attachment 6640So? Exactly what I was looking for

Yep,like this one bluetooth.jpg and this style mobile.jpg??

Most reactions

Latest posts