1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad 2 case and bag?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by bdude52, Sep 21, 2012.

1. bdude52

bdude52 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Sorry if this in the wrong place, I'm new here.

Next year, I will be using my ipad 2 for school, instead of a computer. I need a good case to keep it in 24/7 (at the moment I have a gecko Swag Bag) but I need something like a folio case with multiple stand angles. I also need a bag, like a laptop bag, to keep the iPad in when I'm out and about (with its case still on), and I would like it to have at least 1 extra pocket to store my apple wireless keyboard in.

Thanks in advance,
    Nathan
  2. kyusho

kyusho iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Nathan,
    I currently use the iBackflip Somersault bag. It does both things - case and bag - at the same time and you also have a lot of space for keyboard and other stuff.
    You can search it with Google.

Pekka
  3. Gabriel1

Gabriel1 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +747 / 0
    I use the Apple Smart Case then carry it in a messenger bag, I looked for a laptop/iPad bag and to be honest, they all looked too bland or geeky. The bag I have only has one pocket but I then use cheap smaller bags inside to segregate my accessories. I also have a small folding stand which I can be used anywhere.

The Archangel
  4. bdude52

bdude52 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks for the suggestions,

I'm still look thing for the perfect bag, but at the moment, I have found the STM iPad 2 Jacket, and I like it.
    I am also thinking of buying a belkin tri fold premiere folio as my case.

Some opinions would be nice :) tell me what you think, and more suggestions please

Edit: I found a padded bag for my apple wireless keyboard in my box of random computer stuff, so now the keyboard can just go in my school bag.

Thanks,
    Nathan
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2012