What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 case and bag?

bdude52

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry if this in the wrong place, I'm new here.

Next year, I will be using my ipad 2 for school, instead of a computer. I need a good case to keep it in 24/7 (at the moment I have a gecko Swag Bag) but I need something like a folio case with multiple stand angles. I also need a bag, like a laptop bag, to keep the iPad in when I'm out and about (with its case still on), and I would like it to have at least 1 extra pocket to store my apple wireless keyboard in.

Thanks in advance,
Nathan

kyusho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Nathan,
I currently use the iBackflip Somersault bag. It does both things - case and bag - at the same time and you also have a lot of space for keyboard and other stuff.
You can search it with Google.

Pekka

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the Apple Smart Case then carry it in a messenger bag, I looked for a laptop/iPad bag and to be honest, they all looked too bland or geeky. The bag I have only has one pocket but I then use cheap smaller bags inside to segregate my accessories. I also have a small folding stand which I can be used anywhere.

The Archangel

OP
B

bdude52

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions,

I'm still look thing for the perfect bag, but at the moment, I have found the STM iPad 2 Jacket, and I like it.
I am also thinking of buying a belkin tri fold premiere folio as my case.

Some opinions would be nice :) tell me what you think, and more suggestions please

Edit: I found a padded bag for my apple wireless keyboard in my box of random computer stuff, so now the keyboard can just go in my school bag.

Thanks,
Nathan

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts