What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 and printing

Acuratech78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got the iPad 2 and am curious if anyone has had any luck with the wireless printing. I have a lexmark 4650 wireless printer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. By the way so far I love the iPad 2.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Print n Share is the most popular solution. It recently replaced PrintCentral. Go to the App Store and read the description, check out their website (link in App Store), and use the Search feature here for details.

In brief; it directly supports most wireless printers, can support almost all others with a computer client program, will work with any app that supports AirPrint, must be running in the background on the iPad to work.

pedror414

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]I had started new business of printing. I am dealing in color printing, screen printing and I am new to business. I have no any idea about printing. Please anyone here provide me printing tips.[/FONT]

Edit by Moderator - no links to personal business sites allowed - iPad Forum Sponsors only are allowed to advertise their businesses

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]I had started new business of printing. I am dealing in color printing, screen printing and I am new to business. I have no any idea about printing. Please anyone here provide me printing tips.[/FONT]

Edit by Moderator - no links to personal business sites allowed - iPad Forum Sponsors only are allowed to advertise their businesses

Well let's start by looking and reading in the PRINT section of this forum.;)

karluurb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been looking for some services that can print on the shirts and Fabric material like bed sheets.I have searched out many services online but I am very much confused about which to choose that can provide me these services in reasonable pricing.
Edit by Moderator - no links to businesses

Most reactions

Latest posts