What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 1 to the TV???

Jamesrb90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey there, does anyone know if you can watch your ipad on your TV. Not an apple one. But then one of those leads iv seen on ebay. Any help would be great. It's to watch movies from movie box on there.

Dedzdedz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey,

If your have moviebox it seems your jailbroken... Do you have a CCK (camera connection kit)? If you do, download iFile from cydia and then if your tv supports SDCARD you can copy the movies into the card and watch them on TV... that's how i do it.
Sorry but i cannot help you with that because i'm not informed about it.

Have a good one...

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
J

Jamesrb90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the posts guys. I don't have a camera kit and tbh don't really want the same end money on it. I looked at the link that the apple store you gave and that looks like the thing I might buy from eBay for £10. Might just try it. Thank you for your comments :)

Most reactions

Latest posts