What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 1 Malfunction with 4.2.1 OS no audio

Rissaava

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help me? I've been having problems with audio since I jacked in my pc speakers into my iPad. Generally if I open YouTube or iPod and few games I'll get audio but other apps specifically Hgtv I wouldn't get audio and the audio controls would not be available and most of the games. Like basic functions like typing, or even when closing the screen with the power button I wouldn't get audio.

And just recently I've realized that the slide your finger feature at the top left hand corner (where you'll get wifi, airplane mode, etc) isn't available also.

Any clues anyone?

Last edited:

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help me? I've been having problems with audio since I jacked in my pc speakers into my iPad. Generally if I open YouTube or iPod and few games I'll get audio but other apps specifically Hgtv I wouldn't get audio and the audio controls would not be available and most of the games. I basic functions like typing, menu button and power button I wouldn't get audio.

And just recently I've realized that the slide your finger feature at the top left hand corner (where you'll get wifi, airplane mode, etc) isn't available also.

Any clues anyone?

not sure about the first question yet, i will check it out.
but it is a little confusing on how you explained it, maybe click on edit an correct if you can.

sliding your finger at the top, is telling me that you are jailbroken, and wanna bring up SBsettings, which is controlled by using activator, maybe it got changed somehow, you gotta check.

iOS 4.2.1 is getting old.

when you reply, i can add more.

Last edited:
OP
R

Rissaava

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Audio problem resolved...

I sort out the audio problem after reviewing a previous thread with the same complain last night...

How do I adjust the SBsettings?

OP
R

Rissaava

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive downloaded SBsettings from cydia

It's working fine now. Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts