What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone know of an app that can do use bluetooth to output audio from music app?

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Basically I want to use like kaossilator to send bluetooth audio to my home theater sound system.
I know there are delays with bluetooth that might make real time performance a problem.
But I'm just trying to get better and louder sounds than the ipad speaker.

Furthermore I want to be to use my synthstation25 to output audio into my guitar combo amp via bluetooth.
Am I limited by the synthstation app, which automatically routes the output audio to the headphone jack of the synthstation25?
By the way I'm using a samsung bluetooth headset to receive bluetooth from the ipad.

Boehmrunner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As long as your are paired with your Bluetooth device, any sound coming out of the iPad will go through your speakers.

OP
M

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I thought I did that already back then. But couldn't hurt to try again I suppose.
Thanks.

CrystalWorks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, as Apple says, if you are connected to AirPlay device, all output goes there.

Most reactions

Latest posts