What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 1 accessory clearance

targa88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seems like some of the prices are coming down.. on a number of items...

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing! There are some fantastic deals on there!!

Edit: I just ordered the 3 pack with case, protector and cable for $4.99! That was way too good to pass up! Thanks again for the info!!

David

Last edited:

nicky_r

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.divaswithscents.com
Just purchased an Otter Defender case for $5.00 at AT&T store. The rep was in shock because the box said $89.99 but thanks to this forum I knew it was clearance. I thought it would be about $30 but $5 works for me.

OP
C

Cord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You were very lucky, that item went on clearance sometime in April and the eBay types bought them up and sold them at auction...
Verizon Wireless on line just lowered their price to $19.97 w/free 2 day shipping, local taxes apply.

nicky_r

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.divaswithscents.com
Cord said:
You were very lucky, that item went on clearance sometime in April and the eBay types bought them up and sold them at auction...
Verizon Wireless on line just lowered their price to $19.97 w/free 2 day shipping, local taxes apply.

They were all in a drawer, you would think they would be hanging so they could sell them.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts