What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Accessories on a Budget

Alleygata

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Accessories can be expensive but they don't have to be. Not all of us can afford $50+ for a case so I wanted to start a thread with our favorite bargains.

Here are a few of mine so far:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004EPZH2S/ref=oss_product"]New Nimbustote Wedge For Ipad[/ame]
$13.56

Leather Carrying Case Cover/Folio With Built-in Stand for Apple iPad
$6.96

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002WTB34E/ref=oss_product"]LapGear Student LapDesk[/ame]
$9.99

1m Extension USB Charger Cable for Apple Tablet PC iPad (Black)
$4.22 (free shipping)

Leather 2 in 1 Foldable Flip Case Bag/Case with Stand-up Movie Stand Design for Apple Tablet PC iPad
$12.93 (free shipping)

Stylus Touch Screen Pen Touch Pen for Apple iPad (Black)
$1.99 (free shipping)

Charger Cradle Dock Stand Station for iPad (White)
$4.66 (free shipping)

ePillow $19.99

I LOVE a bargain!!!!
biggrin.gif

Please share your "finds".

Last edited:

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is a great post! Thank you for sharing, I even see a few things there I will be getting..

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only thing is - sometimes you do really get what you pay for. There are no shortage of bargains to be had off Fleabay, which is where I go to get dirt-cheap accessories - you can find things which are exactly the same as a "branded" product for a fraction of the price.

(And yes, I do remember what it was like to be impoverished.)

Most reactions

Latest posts