What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 8 Music Playlists

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm having a little bit of a problem. I have an iPad Air with iOS 8.0.2. I cannot figure out how to create playlists with my music. It used to be so simple, and then they went and changed everything. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If it looks like this in Music - Playlists:
image.jpg

Pull the page down a bit to see this:
image.jpg

There, tap New Playlist and enter a name. Then you can add songs.

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm still confused. I got it to the point where I can select the songs I want to put in my playlist, but I still can't put the songs in my playlist.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
After creating the playlist, tap it. You'll see this:
image.jpg

Select one of the tabs below (except Playlists). This is what you'll see next:
image.jpg

Here, tap the + behind the songs you want to add to your playlist. The + will grey out:
image.jpg

When you added the songs to the playlist, tap "Done" in the upper right. The next page will show you the songs.
Tap the arrow at the top left (Playlists). This will lead back to the first page, where you added the playlist and entered a name, and show the playlist you created, how many songs you added and how long you can listen to your music in this playlist.
image.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts