What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Media player to scan all music

mortymoose69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oranjemundonline.com
Greetings fellow ipadians....

Musical question, ITunes is fine, however of late I have been using airplayit to download individual tracks straight to my ipad using wifi, as this is convenient.... However I can only play these particular songs via airplayit s cheap media player, this offers no playlist building features and only plays the songs downloaded by airplayit,

Do any of you wise folk out there know of an ipad media player that would be able scan my entire pad for music and then allow me to create playlists to play.... Kinda like Winamp for ipad...

Yours in tunes

Morty

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Greetings fellow ipadians....

Musical question, ITunes is fine, however of late I have been using airplayit to download individual tracks straight to my ipad using wifi, as this is convenient.... However I can only play these particular songs via airplayit s cheap media player, this offers no playlist building features and only plays the songs downloaded by airplayit,

Do any of you wise folk out there know of an ipad media player that would be able scan my entire pad for music and then allow me to create playlists to play.... Kinda like Winamp for ipad...

Yours in tunes

Morty

Try Bongiovi DPS - it's great.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts