What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS 702 Compass/Bubble level

UgashikBob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everything I can find shows two dots on the bottom of the compass apps screen. 2nd dots is access to the bubble level. I have no dots on the bottom of my compass app. What am I missing here?

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Everything I can find shows two dots on the bottom of the compass apps screen. 2nd dots is access to the bubble level. I have no dots on the bottom of my compass app. What am I missing here?
Just slide the page to the left and see.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As the iPad doesn't come with a compass, may I suggest you get with the folk over at our sister forum www.iPhoneForums.net for assistance with the iOS 7 compass? We mostly talk iPads over here...

Unless you are talking about a compass app that you got from the AppStore. If that's the case, may we have the name of the app so we can see if we can assist you?

Marilyn

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
For iPad, I don't think there is any official Apple app for a compass. I don't think the others do have that bubble level feature, because it should have been given in the highlights of the app. Anyways, if anyone does know, please tell.

Last edited:

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Just telling, the bubble level part of the compass is there for aligning the compass parallel to the ground. It can also be done from the compass, by rotating your iPhone in such a position so that the small '+' sign is completely overlapped by the large '+' sign.

Most reactions

Latest posts