1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ios 5

Discussion in 'iPad OS' started by corey412, Nov 10, 2011.

1. corey412

corey412 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can someone tell me if this ios5 is just a patch preventing you jailbreaking the IPad 2, I need to know I made thet mistake last time and I'm still kicking myself. THANK FOR YOUR HELP

Sent from my iPad using iPF
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +812 / 0
    Hello Corey and welcome to the forum! :)

You need to clarify your question, i.e. my assumption is that your current iPad is 'jailbroken' and you are wondering if upgrading to iOS5 will be a problem - I have a non-jailbroken iPad2, BTW, but believe that iOS5 is still not jailbroken - this has been a frequent topic of discussion w/ plenty of threads - please do some searching on your specific issues or post back to this thread w/ a more directed question(s) - lots of folks here who know this topic well! Good luck,
  3. HappyPelican

HappyPelican iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    You can also check out the jail breaking section for more info:)

iPad Hacking

Good Luck!