What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 5 Questions - New User

harryfence

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to the whole apple family and to this forum, (hello) I am finding it all very easy to work, but there are a couple of things I am needing help with. I have recently treated myself to a iPad 2 ( it is brilliant , I love it and can't put it down ). I also up dated to ios5. I need some help with

Wi-Fi Sync

AirPlay Mirroring

PC Free

How do I set these up and do I need any hardware ?

Hope you can help

Cheers

Matt.

Last edited by a moderator:

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the Advanced Search box (at the top of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information here to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum:

Forum Rules - Please read
Hacking Rules - Please read
iPad for Beginners
Free iPad User Manuals
Download The Official iPad Forum App

With regard to your questions use the search feature and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. In the meantime, here is a link to the iOS 5 User Manual...it will have answers to all of your questions as well...

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_user_guide.pdf

Others may chime in too.

BTW, I moved your post to the iPad Help area where you’re likely to get a better response to your question.

Welcome again and enjoy!

OP
H

harryfence

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, thanks, am getting addicted to this pad. Having trouble putting it down. Lol
I will have a look at your suggestion.

klemme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Wifi sync: you have to connect your iPad to your Mac/PC and open iTunes. Select the device on the left panel and check wifi sync.
Airplay Mirroring: You need an Apple Tv2 and a iPad 2 with the newest software installed. Then it will be an option when you select Airplay on the iPad.
PC free: ?

Regards,
René Thomhave

OP
H

harryfence

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you klemme I have just sorted the wi if. I will look into apple tv.
Cheers Matt.

Most reactions

Latest posts