What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 10

fogey0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just made the horrible mistake of installing this garbage. All my settings are changed and I cannot get them back and half of my apps do not work. Some, after I sign in thank me and tell me I've been signed out. Tried resetting that made everything worse. Is there any way to go back?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
iOS 9.3.5 is still signed, so it's possible to revert to it at the moment. If you intend to go back to that software version, you'll have to do is as soon as possible. Nobody knows when Apple will stop signing it, which would make it impossible to revert to an iOS previous to iOS 10.

OP
F

fogey0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iOS 9.3.5 is still signed, so it's possible to revert to it at the moment. If you intend to go back to that software version, you'll have to do is as soon as possible. Nobody knows when Apple will stop signing it, which would make it impossible to revert to an iOS previous to iOS 10.
Thank you. How do I do that?

anthony.evans

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Updated three days ago, works like a charm.
Every app I've used on iOS 9 is with me on iOS 10. I think Apple did a great job with this iOS version.

Most reactions

Latest posts