What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inventory Web Pages for Best Buy and Walmart..

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Found this link and for those of us still waiting and/or searching this link may be of use. LINK HERE

TJCloutier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust those. 4 days ago I called the best buy in Salem NH and asked them if they had any iPad 2's cause it said they did online. They said no, they received over 300 phone calls because of that and they don't have any. And that was the ONLY one around on that when I just checked now as you posted this.

This is probably outdated since Bestbuy and walmart don't even have these posted on their website.

odeaB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe it was. Whenever you think of Walmart, you tend to often think off massive cheap shopping; but mostly you tend to think of the convenience of the one-stop buying. Thus, gadgets may also be available.

Most reactions

Latest posts