What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A great tip for finding an iPad 2!

adman360

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I ordered an ipad2 from apple because of coarse I couldn't find any in stores. After about two weeks I got tired of waiting and found this site whiling googling where to find iPads. I've seen some sites like this in these forums but have never seen this one which offers a lot more.
You can use it to see the inventory of every walmart, target, and best buy in your area. from what I have seen it is very accurate. After using this site four or five times throughout the day I found many iPads around me, but finally after only 2 days I found a black 32gig wifi, just what I wanted!

Good luck with your search!

How To Track Down An Apple iPad 2 In Stores Or Online

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That site is not accurate at all.

I had that site tell me they exact model I wanted was in stock at a local BestBuy. I called a guy I know who works there & he told me not only did they not have ANY ipads in stock, they had NEVER had the model I was looking for.

~John

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alright, I was wrong and I admit it.

I tried searching again and it said that a local Walmart had a black 64 gig 3G model in stock. That is exactly what I had ordered from apple so I called to see if they actually had it and they did. I tried to pay for it right on the phone but they wouldn't accept that and also wouldn't save it for me.

I finally got a manager to hold it for 1/2 hour so I had time to drive there and I am sending this from my new iPad 2........

~John

OP
A

adman360

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That site is not accurate at all.

I had that site tell me they exact model I wanted was in stock at a local BestBuy. I called a guy I know who works there & he told me not only did they not have ANY ipads in stock, they had NEVER had the model I was looking for.

~John

glad you got a hold of one! and sorry you had problems with best buy. i have a friend that works for best buy and asked them if they were in trouble for being part of that "you have to buy apple care" or whatever thing. she said best buy is horrible with customers and often lie about what they have in stock.

iRockSteady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
adman360 said:
glad you got a hold of one! and sorry you had problems with best buy. i have a friend that works for best buy and asked them if they were in trouble for being part of that "you have to buy apple care" or whatever thing. she said best buy is horrible with customers and often lie about what they have in stock.

Best buy is absolutely garbage!!

Most reactions

Latest posts