What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction

cavcol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a new iPad 3 user. purchased it for my wife so she would have a light weight device to surf the net and facebook.

Used to be a die hard Mac enthusiast until the employer went all PC. I have left that employer and I am self employed and semi-retired, mainly tired.

I like new technology, but the tablet sector is new to me. I am used to desktops. Very new at threads. Have not done a thread in over two decades, so forgive me if I screw this up to bad.

I have a 32MB iPad 3 w/o cellular. Have enough hot spot in the neighborhood for connections.

I use it for reading .pdf's. Have PDF Expert for the reading program so I can comment the documents. PDF Expert's documentation leaves much to be desired and they have no support what so every. Been 48 hours since I posted a question and still not answer in the mail box.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to:

iPad Accessories |iPad Help|iPad Hacking | iPad Games | iPad for Business and Education | Special Needs iPad Forum | iPad for Health Forum

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

OP
C

cavcol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sounds like you are a veteran. So am I. Belong the the American Legion, VFW, DAV and the Reserve Officers Association. I definite support the troops because some of my former and Sergeants who are now Command Sergeants Major and Lieutenant Colonels and Colonels and are now serving in the combat theater as activated Reservists and Guardsmen.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts