1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by bazeleyb, Jul 5, 2010.

1. bazeleyb

bazeleyb iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My name is Barry and I spend most of my time in Venice Florida. I am retired from the regular business world, but do volunteer work occasionally.

My business background is 32 years in IS for a very large Insurance Company in the NE. Database specialty for the last 8 years. Been a MAC user for 15 years. Find IPad to be a good extension product for travel communications.

As the IPad is further developed to support various addons both physical interface wise and wireless interface product support I see it becoming another "Utility" item around the home and office. Internet TV support is already a target possibility. Also Generic Game-Pad product.

I'm also a model railroad hobbyist and computer program developer. Watching enthusiastically IPad development and product announcements.
  2. Mach3Composites

Mach3Composites iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Barry, welcome.
  3. IPad-Fan-64

IPad-Fan-64 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to the site :)
  4. Draper

Draper iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good to see one more NE connection on iPadForums!