What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction

bazeleyb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My name is Barry and I spend most of my time in Venice Florida. I am retired from the regular business world, but do volunteer work occasionally.

My business background is 32 years in IS for a very large Insurance Company in the NE. Database specialty for the last 8 years. Been a MAC user for 15 years. Find IPad to be a good extension product for travel communications.

As the IPad is further developed to support various addons both physical interface wise and wireless interface product support I see it becoming another "Utility" item around the home and office. Internet TV support is already a target possibility. Also Generic Game-Pad product.

I'm also a model railroad hobbyist and computer program developer. Watching enthusiastically IPad development and product announcements.

Most reactions