What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction

Aber1Kanobee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wut" up? Noticed a lot of iPad specific posts and I have decided it might be a good resource for information specific to my devices. Like many around here, I just purchased an iPad II and am loving it. I'm an avid iOS device user/owner and connect to an iMac. Currently, I have an iPhone 4 an iPad (32/3G/JB) and the fore-mentioned iPad II (W/64/3G).

Thanks for having me and I look forward to becoming an active member;)

-Ab3r1Kaonbee

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free from

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/...User_Guide.pdf

Also the iPad2 manual is available at http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_2_user_guide.pdf

It’s free too.

Tim
Scotland

harryva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks to all of you who kindly welcomed me

Dear all,

Thanks for being so kind and helpful.

May I again seek assistance of anybody who is familiar with ipad2 assembled in China. I have not yet found in the manual and elsewhere on how to get rid of all the Chinese descriptions and instructions which appear on many websites, especially games, etc. It is all Chinese to me and it does not look nice. I do find some English characters or words which may help me to get along but really much too much of Chinese language which I would so much like to convert to English thru a TRANSLATE button or through SETTINGS.

Great if I could get a tip.

Harryva

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you need to translate Chinese websites to English then the Google translate facility does an excellent job of translating Chinese.

Tim

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please tell me you did not buy a fake, in case it is. All iPads are "assembled in China" but the quality is still very high because it's made by Foxcon and every detail has being ordered by Apple. Also if you somehow have a iPad that has Chinese installed on it instead of English do this:
1.Tap on Settings (It's the metal one)
2. On general, go 11 white option buttons down
3. Tap on the first option
4. Select your language.

Sent From my jailbroken interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

Most reactions