What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction

bigmike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am a 60 y.o. Who has very little working knowledge of the newer applications
Designed for the digital world. My children bought me an iPad so that I can stay in touch with them and the rest of the world (I am a stroke victim and partially disabled). I immediately purchased the Artstudio app but find I have no idea of how to effectively utilize its many and varied functions. I have also been unable to find instructions or tutorials that do not assume you already have a working knowledge of it's basic mechanics. I am tired of doodling and would like to go further. Any suggestions?

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello big Mike

Welcome to the forum. I did not know about ArtStudio until you mentioned it. Since I do not want to buy the app itself, I downloaded the free version, so I can play with it. It looks like an interesting app.

I hope someone who knows about this app will see your note and comment. I wanted to say hello and give other folks a chance to advise you on this app before it went bye.

OP
B

bigmike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thankyou for your post. Artstudio is a great app if I could only unlock it's many mysteries. The developer did say they are working on a tutorial, so maybe soon.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts