What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introducing rleo

rleo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use my iPad mostly for flying my airplane. I have a moving map set of charts for the whole US in several formats: the GPS puts my position on the map as I fly and reports speed and heading; I can do flight planning in the program (currently using ForeFlight); and I have a receiver that puts the weather on the map or in one of the numerous data bases I use--all in flight.

My largest secondary use is in sketching. I haven't settled down on using it as a sketch pad for a later painting, or just as a device to paint the complete sketch on as I go. I am using ArtRage for the iPad for this.

This is the cause of my problem, and why I found the forum. At some point my iPad quit printing to my wireless (Epson Workforce 545) printer. It cannot find it any more, just as my iMac can't, until I loaded the printer's IP address in the Mac. It would be convenient to print directly from ArtRage, as opposed to having to mail the photo to the Mac and then print it.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Whenever I have a problem like this I will do a reset of both my iPad and router. Also a good idea to see if there have been any updates for your router.

Reset - Hold the power off button and the home button simultaneously, keep holding them in and you will see the power off slide appear and disappear, wait until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. It will take a little longer for your iPad to start. Hope this helps and let us know.

Most reactions

Latest posts