What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

intrested

realtor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a Realtor and wanted to hear pros and cons from other Realtors. I basically am pretty sure I will make the purchase, but do not know if I will need 16GB, 32GB or more. I mostly store photos and contract documents. I have music on my Ipod nano, but not very much. Basically want to use it for real estate purposes.

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The possibilities for the real estate business would be endless. Get a 3G model for sure. Show your clients the map and tell them to point as to where they want to live. Have Safari with the MLS already up and put in the coordinates. Working on this for my uncle in Santa Fe right now.

Oh and 16GB is fine but 32GB is only 100 dollars more.

OP
R

realtor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I keep having these second thoughts that I need to wait for the IPad 2 to come out. It may have a chip to work directly with verizon rather than having to use the mifi. verizon is the only company in my area that has decent coverage. I want the IPad and do not think I have the patience to wait. I want to be cutting edge in my industry.

OP
R

realtor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice on the GB. I think no matter if I get one now or wait that I will get the 32GB.

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No problem. If you want to wait until february and get an iPhone from Verizon, that iPhone will have the Mifi technology built in. That way you would only need your iPhone and an iPad. Your iPad would be getting it's signal from the Verizon iPhone. The problem with a mifi is that you have to make sure that is charged also. I like the less is more kind of thinking. I think you are on the right track for your type of business.

OP
R

realtor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is a great idea. I am up for an upgrade March 1. I should upgrade to an Iphone 1st and get used to a mac product and then jump on the IPad two when it comes out. OMG March 1 seems so far away.

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is a great idea. I am up for an upgrade March 1. I should upgrade to an Iphone 1st and get used to a mac product and then jump on the IPad two when it comes out. OMG March 1 seems so far away.

Ha! Christmas all over again. :D

Most reactions

Latest posts