What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Internet Explorer for Ipad2

j1999t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
no. Internet explorer is only for windows. I think there is a version of it for mac. iOS does not have any support for internet explorer. the default browser is Safari. I personally use iChromy.

j1999t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
why would you want to use the worst browser in the world on the best tablet in the world?

OP
P

P.V.Rao

iPF Noob
Reaction score
APOnline - tenders web site not supporting any other browsers but only IE - please suggest a solution

OP
P

P.V.Rao

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am AP government employee. I have to use APOnline-tenders in my work

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
In addition to Safari, I have Atomic Web on my iPad2 - just connected to APOnline on my VISTA laptop w/ IE & also on the iPad via Atomic Web - the pages look similar w/ a number of windows moving and flashing.

Check the Apple App store for options - might be worth a try but not sure what features from the website you need to use? Good luck! :)

Bimjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just took a quick look on my MBpro and iPad. Looked pretty much the same, all the links I clicked seemed to work…

What's the IE6 only part?

Most reactions

Latest posts