What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring bookmarks from ipad2

sjkp27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie on here, the reason I joined is because I need some help. I have saved a lot of bookmarks on my ipad2 but now need to transfer them over to my laptop, so from safari to Internet explorer.
Can anyone help me and describe how to do this. Much appreciated.
Sarah

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I moved this to the Help section, where I thought it would receive better attention.

Tim

oberkc

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I used iTunes to sync bookmarks between PC (explorer) and iPad. Have you tried this option?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the OP wants to move bookmarks in the opposite direction - from his iPad to his PC. Not sure how to do that as I never use iTunes. Can you sync bookmarks in this direction too?

Tim

oberkc

iPF Novice
Reaction score
think the OP wants to move bookmarks in the opposite direction - from his iPad to his PC. Not sure how to do that as I never use iTunes. Can you sync bookmarks in this direction too?

I am not absolutely certain about this, but my perception is that iTunes would "sync" this data. In the contact and EMail world, I understand that "sync" means it would keep iPad and PC the same, keeping the most up-to-data records regardless of whether this is PC-to-iPad or iPad-to-PC. I am assuming that this would work the same with bookmarks.

Of course, I have made other assumptions about the iPad that have proven to be incorrect.

Most reactions

Latest posts