What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Instant Messenger

Tarheel44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With all that is out there which IM app have you had the most success with. Looking to get one but looking for a little help here, thanks.

Jake18oly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use IM+. I downloaded the free version and liked it so much I paid for the full version. I like how it seamlessly integrates all of your messaging clients into one. Might as well download the free version and see what you think.

Macmee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
none exists that has fast multitasking and I always have to leave my current app to reply and I lose whatever I was doing.

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
I am not worrying about it until the new OS comes out. Without the multitasking, I found using any IM and trying to do anything else downright annoying. I do, however, plan on using Trillian, once the update comes through. I use it on my Blackberry and my PC, and the settings are shared nicely between all devices.

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For IM I use IM+ (iPad) and Meebo (iPhone) primarily. IM+ seems to have a better interface on the iPad.

For texting I use TextFree and TextNow for free texting.... iPhone and iPad. I never had success with TextPlus. TextNow allows MMS too which is nice. Between those to and Whistle Phone you can get to my iPad via three different phone numbers lol.

Most reactions

Latest posts