What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Infidocks?

LEG1ON

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks very much, that as helped me a lot. 3G enables no problem now..:D

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
OUTL4W said:
That feature is called sbs settings. You access it by swiping left to right on status bar above.

Sbsettings is my number one jailbreak app for sure!

OP
R

Russells iPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found an alternative to infidocks... Scrolling board, works great so far.. Let you know if I come across any bugs ;)

Royboy72

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still having problems with installing things like infinidock and Infinifolders? I keep getting the following message when I try to install them

"The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed."

Also I noticed that someone say that most of Cydia apps are now compatible with 4.1.3???? Is this just a typo and do they mean 4.3.1? I am currently running 4.3.1 and can't seem to get a lot of Cydia apps to work?

Can anyone shed any light on this problem.?

Thanks

S65AMG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Royboy72 said:
Still having problems with installing things like infinidock and Infinifolders? I keep getting the following message when I try to install them

"The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed."

Also I noticed that someone say that most of Cydia apps are now compatible with 4.1.3???? Is this just a typo and do they mean 4.3.1? I am currently running 4.3.1 and can't seem to get a lot of Cydia apps to work?

Thanks

There are alot of apps on cydia that doesn't work on the ipad regardless of the iOS you are using, that's if you are using an iPad though.

Infinifolder was buggy for me initially, but after a couple of trial and errors and respring it is good now. As for infinidock, i have no problems with it on 10icons setting.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I personally had no issues with the upgrade where I've had trouble with other apps for several upgrades.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Royboy72 said:

Thanks

I can install both these on 4.3.1 without problems. When you get this message it should tell you what the missing dependency is... Is it gsc.wildcat ?

Most reactions

Latest posts