What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Infidocks?

Russells iPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't get no more than 6 apps on the bottom dock.... I have downloaded Infidocks but not working? Maybe need to adjust the settings in some way?

Any help appreciated!

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
U might need that other Cydia tweak that resizes the icons. U can make the icons smaller, theoretically, therefore, can add more to the dock. I can't see adding more thn 6 regular size icons to the dock.

therealduckie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
therealduckie.net
I can't see adding more thn 6 regular size icons to the dock.

Oh really?

I was able to have 12 normal sized icons without any overlap. In this screenshot I have the full 16 with only a minor reduction in size.

Also, to the OP: Open 'Settings', scroll down the items on the left, choose 'Infinidock', then change the 'Icons per page' to a higher number.

Last edited:
OP
R

Russells iPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
therealduckie said:
Oh really?

I was able to have 12 normal sized icons without any overlap. In this screenshot I have the full 16 with only a minor reduction in size.

Also, to the OP: Open 'Settings', scroll down the items on the left, choose 'Infinidock', then change the 'Icons per page' to a higher number.

Yeah I tried that.. No joy..

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So when you drag your 7th icon down to dock what exactly happens? I have mine set so it scrolls side to side to show more dock icons...

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you tried scrolling the dock?you may have hidden icons.
Go into settings under entensions, you should see ininfidock.this has a setting for how many icons displayed.

OP
R

Russells iPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I drag the 7th icon is just acts asif I'm none JB'd and won't put it on, tried sliding to the side but won't happen.. I went settings and set amount per page to 10 and amount of pages to 10 but no joy :(

LEG1ON

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I seem to have the same problem. Have mine set to 10 but when i drag it down it just springs back.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
LEG1ON said:
I seem to have the same problem. Have mine set to 10 but when i drag it down it just springs back.

What version of iOS and what version of infinidock?

LEG1ON

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am on 4.1.3 os and version 1.7.6-1. of infinidock.

Thanks..............

Royboy72

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've updated to 4.3.1 but have found various things not working, eg infinidock, Infinifolders, etc. Can't find cydelete anywhere from any repo's or big boss repo? Any ideas anyone?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
LEG1ON said:
I am on 4.1.3 os and version 1.7.6-1. of infinidock.

Thanks..............

That combimation is working fine for me. Have you rebooted? Always worth a shot.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Royboy72 said:
I've updated to 4.3.1 but have found various things not working, eg infinidock, Infinifolders, etc. Can't find cydelete anywhere from any repo's or big boss repo? Any ideas anyone?

All the infini apps have been updated for 4.1.3 now so they should be working.

LEG1ON

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have rebooted like you surggested and it seem to be fine now. Thanks mate .

Just off topic for a moment if you don't mind, I don't know what I did to get it but a little drop down box appeared in the left hand corner of my iPad which had shortcuts to turn things on and off 3G, wifi etc ,I cannot duplicate how i enabled it,Seems handy to turn my 3G on and off. I have been having a bit of trouble connecting to 3G but I enabled it through that box and it's fine now. How do I get it? Sorry to be off topic, and thanks very much for the help

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That feature is called sbs settings. You access it by swiping left to right on status bar above.

Most reactions

Latest posts