1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Incase Mag Snap Case issue?

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by paulvalerio, Mar 30, 2012.

1. paulvalerio

paulvalerio iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I took my Belkin clear snap back case back to BestBuy because it was made for the iPad 2 and fit my 3rd gen iPad to tight. I exchanged for the new Belkin snap back for the 3rd gen because it wouldn't fit! Finally an Apple associate helped me find the Incase Mag Snap case for the iPad 2 and it fit my iPad amazingly! It even has magnets on the back to adhere my smart cover to when its open behind it. The case worked fine for a week but then i noticed the magnets were just glued on and one came off. Has anyone else had this issue? I super glued it back on but I am worried that it will come off again and I'll be out $40. Should I return? If so does anyone know of a good case that BestBuy carries that has the magnetic back?

ForumRunner_20120330_191020.png

ForumRunner_20120330_191032.png