What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Incase Mag Snap Case issue?

paulvalerio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I took my Belkin clear snap back case back to BestBuy because it was made for the iPad 2 and fit my 3rd gen iPad to tight. I exchanged for the new Belkin snap back for the 3rd gen because it wouldn't fit! Finally an Apple associate helped me find the Incase Mag Snap case for the iPad 2 and it fit my iPad amazingly! It even has magnets on the back to adhere my smart cover to when its open behind it. The case worked fine for a week but then i noticed the magnets were just glued on and one came off. Has anyone else had this issue? I super glued it back on but I am worried that it will come off again and I'll be out $40. Should I return? If so does anyone know of a good case that BestBuy carries that has the magnetic back?

ForumRunner_20120330_191020.png

ForumRunner_20120330_191032.png

Most reactions

Latest posts