1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iMovie on iPad

Discussion in 'iPad 4 Forum' started by potash, Jun 17, 2013.

1. potash

potash iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have iMovie footage I have put onto my iPad via iTunes. It is in the video section of the iPad. I cannot seem to get the footage onto the iMovie app on the iPad. Is there a way to do it.

Also I am trying to upload iMovie footage to YouTube but I keep getting the message "communication error with server" or Need to create more space. Help
  2. AQ_OC

AQ_OC Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +430 / 0
    open a new project, then tap the little movie icon. This will feed from the video section.
  3. potash

potash iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you, but nothing seems to happen. I tap the new project button. I have pressed every other button I can think of and nothing. I cannot seem to "import" the footage from the separate video bit of the iPad. Am I missing something very simple?