What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That insect is in fact a bit late. Our school year will end this Friday. :)

I can't decide which one of the grapevine pictures is better. I like them both. I couldn't find blooms while riding my bike, and I didn't take a closer look when I took those pictures. Sorry! I'll make sure to look for blooms next time.
There might not be many, with that frost you had in the spring.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yes, it is. This picture would have shown it better
View attachment 72658
I prefer the one I've posted before, though.

Thanks for posting - the flag has been in the news w/ the recent Brexit vote - I had forgotten the 'meaning' of the 12 stars - below a couple of paragraphs from Wiki to help jog my memory! ;) Dave

The Flag of Europe, or European Flag, consists of a circle of 12 golden (yellow) stars on an azure background. It is an official symbol of two separate organizations — the Council of Europe (CoE) and the European Union (EU) — both of which term it the "Flag of Europe" or the "European Flag". It was first adopted in 1955 by the Council of Europe to represent the European continent as a whole. Due to the subsequent emergence of the EU, the flag is sometimes colloquially known as the "flag of the European Union", but this term is neither official nor accurate.[3]

In its broadest sense, the flag represents the continent of Europe or the countries of Europe independent of any institution. Consequently, the number of stars does not vary according to the member states as they are intended to represent all the peoples of Europe, including those outside the EU.[4]

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Neusiedl, today - a water lily
image.jpeg

Most reactions

Latest posts