What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Time for the leaves to lay down and rest after a hard summer’s work.
0F37EA40-72E2-4D1D-8B67-5F91D3C620AD.jpeg

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Migrant Mother (1936) - Iconic American Photograph by Dorothea Lange

Reynolda House in Winston-Salem, NC (our town) is currently running an exhibit of photographs by Dorothea Lange, a remarkable American documentary photographer (brief bio in quote below) - she took one of the most iconic photographs in American history, i.e. Migrant Mother (1936) (first pic below) - we plan to see the exhibit soon - BUT in preparation we watched an excellent 2014 documentary on Lange last night streamed from Amazon (free w/ a Prime membership) - sure that we will enjoy and will likely post more in my hometown travelogue. Dave :)

Dorothea Lange (May 26, 1895 – October 11, 1965) was an American documentary photographer and photojournalist, best known for her Depression-era work for the Farm Security Administration (FSA). Lange's photographs humanized the consequences of the Great Depression and influenced the development of documentary photography. (Source)
DL1.jpg
DL2.jpg
DL3.png
DL4.png

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score

Boy - hate to see that stuff already! We're still in the low 80s F during the day here, but of course North Carolina was devastated recently w/ Florence which spared us in my Piedmont neighborhood - good luck for the rest of the upcoming winter - hard to believe how quickly 2018 is flying by! :eek: Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts