What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
From today's bike ride, taken with my iPhone
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You have some nice countryside to ride in. Thanks for posting. I also like the photo of the Roman stone. Are there any more Roman remains in the area?
You're welcome. :)

There were coins, mostly. They are in a museum now. As far as I know there was also a figurine of Amor, found in the area around our neighbour village, Illmitz.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That stadium is coming along nicely sci. Looks to be a beauty! What sports will it cater for? (I suppose it will also have an ice hockey rink for your winters)
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk
The stadium will mostly accommodate football, with the possibility of soccer as well. There is an existing hockey area next to the new stadium. The stadium should be ready for its first game two years from now.
I expect there will also be concerts whenever possible.

Last edited:

rasmith1959

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lovely peaceful scenes! Nice bike too Johanna. Disk brakes, and its even got mudguards which we don't often see on new bikes these days.
Andrew

Had to take a second look, to be sure, but I think you're confusing the plastic spoke guard for disc brakes. If you look closely it has side pull caliper brakes instead.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Had to take a second look, to be sure, but I think you're confusing the plastic spoke guard for disc brakes. If you look closely it has side pull caliper brakes instead.
Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
I think you're right, which just shows the sad level of my bicycle mechanical knowledge:)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433237578.503601.jpg

I see those caliper brakes now, but plastic spoke guards are something new to me.
Trust Johanna to have the latest space-age means of travel:)
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts