What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We had a beautiful sunset today, because of the bad weather. image-232828850.jpg

image-1403810280.jpg

Schneeberg image-1813300418.jpg image-3002050251.jpg

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice. Most people have to settle for silver lining on their clouds. You got red, pink, and gold. :)
Well, the pink was more an "accident" because of the camera. Or even more: the person behind it. :) It should be a little more red. I like the reflection in the water, however.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice. Most people have to settle for silver lining on their clouds. You got red, pink, and gold. :)
And marvellous pastel colours. I like the blues of the mountains as well.

Well, the pink was more an "accident" because of the camera. Or even more: the person behind it. :) It should be a little more red. I like the reflection in the water, however.

Sometimes accidents like that can produce marvellous results, like these pictures, which are hard to repeat. But of course that means getting out of the house in the freezing cold. Brave! Brave!;)
Andrew

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
And marvellous pastel colours. I like the blues of the mountains as well. Sometimes accidents like that can produce marvellous results, like these pictures, which are hard to repeat. But of course that means getting out of the house in the freezing cold. Brave! Brave!;) Andrew
Thank you, Andrew!

I like these accidents, or else I wouldn't post them here. :)

I'm afraid I'm not as brave as you consider me to be. :) It's not freezing here, although we had snow this morning. When I saw the red sky yesterday, I was driving my car, so all I had to do was get the camera, drive to a lake and take pictures. I was just lucky that it wasn't getting dark before I could do this. :)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This panorama is made of two pictures, both neither cropped nor enhanced. This time the picture shows the right colours. As visible, it was getting dark. image-830637957.jpg
And: today's moon

image-4078690200.jpg

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's one gorgeous moon JA.......I may just have to pinch that one if I may! ;)

Just love your photos too AQ_OC.....what beautiful birds, but just lovely photos, so clear and crisp!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I borrowed one of my son's lenses, this is the (cropped) result:

image-4162093167.jpg

:)
Interesting enough, the photo is only visible in website view.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts