What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im new here.. Love my new ipad

newmy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Retina display is amazing.. Hard to go back and look at my normal monitor after using it!

BlueSky77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The retina display is amazing indeed! Prior to purchasing my iPad 3, I had an Asus Transformer Prime tablet. The display on the iPad 3 is FAR superior (so is just about everything else with the iPad). Enjoy your new iPad!

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The retina display is the best feature in my opinion.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
theTimo said:
Yes, or if it coud act as a USB host.

I feel the same way. If we only had...
My sons tell me that all the time. "Dad if you and an android you could do this and that" . But now you know what, I've become very happy with Dropbox, it does everything a USB/SD slot can do and its always on you. It's only a problem when the Dropbox site is blocked. Aside from that this device is a perfect match not to big and not to small, fast and responsive. Wonderful screen but great on battery life. Tons of accessories, durable simple to use yet powerful enough to do 3/4th of all modern electronic requirements. Secure and yet easily share enjoyed an loved by young and old.
It must have feel off a UFO in Cupertino to be this perfect. Sadly now that S.J. Is gone we'll never know.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Retina display is amazing.. Hard to go back and look at my normal monitor after using it!

Yes it is! It's a nice little machine that can do surprisingly much while you watch its antics on that marvellous screen.
All the best, Andrew

theTimo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I feel the same way. If we only had...
My sons tell me that all the time. "Dad if you and an android you could do this and that" . But now you know what, I've become very happy with Dropbox, it does everything a USB/SD slot can do and its always on you. It's only a problem when the Dropbox site is blocked. Aside from that this device is a perfect match not to big and not to small, fast and responsive. Wonderful screen but great on battery life. Tons of accessories, durable simple to use yet powerful enough to do 3/4th of all modern electronic requirements. Secure and yet easily share enjoyed an loved by young and old.
It must have feel off a UFO in Cupertino to be this perfect. Sadly now that S.J. Is gone we'll never know.

I do have an android phone, and sometimes I feel that the combination of these two platforms just would make a perfect match. If there is something iOS needs, it's the support for everything external. And I mean 'everything' not just everything from the Cupertino camp.

bj5485

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my ipad3 yesterday. It is my first and only Apple product but I am very happy with it so far. The upgrade was very simple and everything works as it should. I have downloaded a ton of free apps and plan to buy a couple today. I used the clock/alarm app this morning to get up and get my kids off to school. I watched movie last night in bed compliments of Crackle a free app that also has many old TV shows. I downloaded the kindle app and not only did it give me all the books I had previously purchased but opened right to the page of the book I was reading. This is truly an amazing device and I hope all the people, especially the new ones, that are having trouble with iOS6 stick with it because when it starts working for them they won't be disappointed.

Most reactions

Latest posts