What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ifile transfer to pc help

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's what I'd do: Download the [free] program called iFunbox to your computer. Then, connect the iPad to the computer (close iTunes if it opens - or don't open iTunes). Once the computer has recognized the iPad, open iFunbox.

In iFunbox (I use the "iFunbox Classic" tab), follow this path to get to your iFile tweak: System Applications > iFile.app

And, there you are. You can browse around in the tweak as if you are actually on your iPad.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

P.S. I can't help myself! :) I have to add this: Be very careful when messing about with iFile and iFunbox. You delete or add a file in/from the wrong place and you've got a borked iPad that can only be fixed by restoring it. So, please, take care with your iPad's file system...

Most reactions