What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

if i jailbreak will i still have my game saves?

mikeos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i've decided to jailbreak my ipad because i've had it for a while and i'm curious to see what else it can do.
i'm just wondering if once i jailbreak it my game saves will still be there?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are using redsn0w over the top of your current setup, then yes, everything will be unchanged and the jailbreak will simply be added on.

If you restore first, or use the sn0wbreeze or pwnage tool jailbreaks, then if you want your saved games restored you must ensure that when you connect your freshly jailbroken iPad to iTunes for the first time you choose the option to "restore from a previous backup" (and of course you need to have made a backup of the iPad before you started by syncing with iTunes first).

I would recommend redsn0w for you, and there is a nice tutorial sticky in this section...

Most reactions

Latest posts