What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iDevice comparison spreadsheet... (Proof read pls)

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What about listing the iPad mini after the iPad 3? It is an iPad...Just thinking out loud here, though.

OP
X

XDRoX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What about listing the iPad mini after the iPad 3? It is an iPad...Just thinking out loud here, though.

I was considering moving everything around. Not sure what would be best???
By category, release date, or something else???

The mini does seem to be out of place.

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You might consider adding a column that shows the highest supported version of iOS for that device. Sadly however that is a column that will need updating over time.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was considering moving everything around. Not sure what would be best???
By category, release date, or something else???

The mini does seem to be out of place.

I'm not sure really. Sometimes you just have to see it to get a feeling...I kinda think sorted by category, ipod, iphone, ipad, then by generation. I would be nice to know which version of iOS is support on a given device.

Also, some notion of cellular coverage might be useful too...right now, all the differences between the iPad 4 and 3 aren't shown (wider LTE coverage). Not sure how to do that.

Most reactions

Latest posts