What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCloud help

Hinabintewali

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can I creat an other I cloud ID on my ipad .....and how can I connect my iPad to iTunes and app stores ?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've moved your post to its own thread in the iPad Help forum where it will receive more attention.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
How can I creat an other I cloud ID on my ipad .....and how can I connect my iPad to iTunes and app stores ?
To connect your iPad to iTunes & App Store, you need an Apple ID. You can use the same ID as iCloud ID.

You need an email address (you can also use an iCloud email address) and a payment method.

This site will help you creating an Apple ID:
https://appleid.apple.com/account

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you select none as the payment method when setting up your iTunes account, you can pay for iTunes and App Store purchases with iTunes gift cards, which are availible wherever gift cards are sold.

OP
Hinabintewali

Hinabintewali

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to connect my ipad with my friend tablet to open newstand

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's not possible. You should be able to open Newsstand on your iPad. Connecting it with your friend's tablet won't help.

Most reactions

Latest posts